1 Year Diploma in Architecture Assistantship
|Total working days
|Total working hours in a day
Diploma in Architectural Assistantship is a course dealing with designing practices and drawing packages required for construction of buildings and surveying of plots etc. It is a three year job oriented course. Candidates who have passed matriculation are eligible to apply for this course. Candidates should complete at least 15 years of age at the time of admission. Admission to the course is based on the scores obtained in the entrance test. Diploma in architectural assistantship provides immense job opportunities as interior designers, architectural draftsman etc.
his course is concerned with the structural drawings, working drawings and detailed drawings of various components of buildings with the help of graphic representation. So, architects design buildings as per norms requirements.
- Diploma holders in Architectural Assistantship are supposed to prepare working drawings of buildings and should have basic knowledge of the important materials like; stones, bricks, lime, cement, paints, timber, exterior and interior finishes, glass, plastics, building hardware, roofing materials, additives and admixtures, adhesives etc.
- To prepare structural drawings, working drawings and detailed drawings of various components of buildings with the help of graphic representation.
- To know, design and execute building interiors.
- To create, manipulate and manage 2D drawings for interior projects with the help of Computer Aided Drafting and Design.
- To prepare working drawings of various fittings and fixtures and water supply and sanitary installations.
- To prepare the municipal drawings to get them sanctioned from the local development body.
- To prepare architectural models
Diploma in Diploma in IDiploma in Architecture Assistantship
- Theory of Design
- Sketching, Lettering and Printing
- Building Construction
- Architectural Graphic Presentation
- Workshop Practice for Architecture
- History of Architecture
- Architectural Building Materials
- Architectural Design
- Theory of Structure
- Structural Design
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting
- Building services
- Building Bye Laws
- Working Drawing
- Computer Graphics
- Estimating and Specification writing
- Site Planning & Landscaping
Skill Development Workshop on 50 Trendy & Innovative Hand Embroideries by Lakhotia Institute of Design
It's the day the world comes together annually to honour and inspire women while promoting equal rights, so what will you be doing on International Woman's Day this year (Tuesday, 8 March 2016)? In addition to the hundreds of events taking place around the Hyderabad (find one near you here), lakhotia Institute of Design will be offering free, 2 days workshop on 50 trendy & innovative types of hand embroidery (worth Rs
It was a balmy evening that saw the who's who of Hyderabad troop into a hill palace, where a charity fashion do was held in aid of children's education
- LID is the pioneering institute that caters competent and committed Human resources to Fashion Designing, Textile Designing, Interior Designing, Architecture Design, and Hospitality Management sectors. We, in Lakhotia Institute of Design impart to Total Quality Education (TQE) to enhance the students employable skills by means of practical teaching, training and moulding them into competent employee.