6 Months Certificate Course in Pattern Designing
|Total working days
|Total working hours in a day
All of fashion has its base in the foundation of its technique. A strong base ensures quality in the field of garment manufacture and production. Be it in export houses, designer studios, ready to wear brands or mass clothing, Pattern Making is one of the most important qualifications required in the process. Lakhotia Institute of Design presents a potential package for those seeking to be educated in this genre. Aspirants looking for a course in Pattern Making, drafting and draping need not look any further than Lakhotia Institute of Design. Technically strong faculties understand your need to be skilled in this field and train you with advanced dexterity. With a significant and substantial syllabus, this course spanning 6 months onwards, ensures that you learn the precision of cut, drape and construct, equipping you with the necessary capability to proceed and practice this highly in demand profession. Pattern makers are most sought after by designers, manufacturing companies, boutiques and apparel units on a full time basis. The salary structure has no limit and depends on the individuals capability.
Lakhotia invites you to pattern make your career.
Certificate Program in Pattern Making - Educational Content
- CHILDREN WEAR
- BASIC BODIES BLOCK
- COLLARS:Peter pan, Wing collar, Cape collar, Bishop Collar, Scalloped collar,Butterfly collar, Tulip collar, Sailor collar, Straight collars.
- SLEEVES: Plain, puff, Balloon, Cap, Tulip, Petal, Flared, Uneun flare, Circular, Long sleeves, Long sleeves with cuff Leg- o- mutton sleeves.
- FROCKS: A-line, Sun dresses, Pillow Case dress, Waist cut frocks, A-symmetric frock, Circular frock, Low-low waist cut frock, Yoke frocks, tier frocks, Panel frocks, Sun suit, Over lap frocks, Princess panel frock.
- SKIRTS:Mni, Straight, Flare, A-line, Circular, Half circular, Yoke Skirts, Hand kerchief, Gore Skirt, Godets skirt, peplum.
- NIGHTY: A-Line, Yoke, Suit.
- WOMEN'S WEAR.
- SHALWARS: Plain, Belt shalwar, kali shalwar, Patiala chudidar, Dhoti, Parallel.
- KURTHAS: A-line, A-line on bias, Fitted kurtha, Loose fitted, Dart less kurta, Kalidar,kurta, Raglon kurta, High neck kurta, Body style kurta, Kali kurta with body cut. Princess style with godets, Tiers kurta, Empire line kurta.
- BLOUSES: High neck, High neck with collars, Plain yoke blouse, Choli, Katori, Single and double Piece katori, Princess line blouse, Halter neck blouse, Yoke blouse with princess panels.
- COLLARS:Flat collars, Straight collars, Ruffled.
- SLEEVES: Plain, puff, Balloon, Flared, Cap, Petal, Long sleeves, and Long sleeves with cuff variations in puff, Balloon, Flared, Cap, Petal leg 0 mutton sleeves, Circular, Ruffled sleeves, Sleeve construction on bias.
- SKIRTS: Straight, A-line, Circular, Pegged, Tiers.
- NIGHTY: A-line, Yoke.
Skill Development Workshop on 50 Trendy & Innovative Hand Embroideries by Lakhotia Institute of Design
It's the day the world comes together annually to honour and inspire women while promoting equal rights, so what will you be doing on International Woman's Day this year (Tuesday, 8 March 2016)? In addition to the hundreds of events taking place around the Hyderabad (find one near you here), lakhotia Institute of Design will be offering free, 2 days workshop on 50 trendy & innovative types of hand embroidery (worth Rs
It was a balmy evening that saw the who's who of Hyderabad troop into a hill palace, where a charity fashion do was held in aid of children's education
- LID is the pioneering institute that caters competent and committed Human resources to Fashion Designing, Textile Designing, Interior Designing, Architecture Design, and Hospitality Management sectors. We, in Lakhotia Institute of Design impart to Total Quality Education (TQE) to enhance the students employable skills by means of practical teaching, training and moulding them into competent employee.