Advanced Diploma in Modelling
WHY MODELLING COURSE –
- To develop ones personality.
- To be identified as “Special One” among a crowd.
- To develop self confidence.
- To be groomed to be a special one.
- To be stylish.
- To be presentable.
- Can participate in Indian Super Model Show / Contest.
- May participate in the contest.
- To participate in Fashion Shows big or small – National, International shows , Lakme/wills India Shows etc etc.
- To be a model, super model, actor & so on.
FOR WHAT –
- To be a part of the industry growing to billion of US dollars – it is booming.
- To participate in the glamorous film industry – Silver Screen.
- To participate in the ever increasing T.V. industry – Small Screen.
- To be a part of the multibillion advertising & publishing industry.
- To be a part of media.
- All these industries are rapidly increasing offering wide scope for models – Male & Female.
- To be model & brand ambassador for various products for improving sales & marketing of a product which is important for every product to sustain in the market.
HOW IT IS DONE –
Modeling Course – ( ) Months Duration.
Classes on Every– Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
TIMINGS: 11:00AM to 1:00PM, 4:00PM to 6:00PM & 6:00PM to 8:00PM
WHAT ARE THE TOPICS COVERED & THE FACULTY –
- Topics –
- Industry Orientation.
- Modelling Techniques.
- Runway Techniques.
- Modelling in Groups and Pairs.
- Model poise & postures
- Image Analysis.
- On Camera Photo Shoots.
- Video Fashion Modeling.
- Product Modeling.
- Mock fashion show
- Fashion show (previews)
- Fashion Shows Techniques & lot more.
By Very Senior & Fashion Choreographer
- Introduction to Modelling –
- Personality Development.
- Career Development.
- Public Speaking.
- Talk Show – Workshop
- Voice Projection.
- Success Principles.
- Time Management.
- Skin care
- Hair care
- Nail care
- Health , hygiene
- Model makeover
- Self Confidence etc & lots more.
By Very Senior & Seasoned Faculty.
- Most Important is the Projection of a Model –
- How to project one as a Model.
- How to make them Fashionable & Stylish.
- How to make them Acceptable.
- Fashion Psychology & Fashion Styling.
- Wardrobe Planning & Accessorizing.
- Color Analysis
- Fashion Communication,
- Model networking and marketing
- Dressing Technique, Celebrity Dressing.
- Designer Brands.
- Categories and types of modeling
- Casting couch
- Conduct designer –co-models-choreographers- industry
- Backstage handling
- Live photo shoot
- Portfolio Assistance.& lots more.
By Eminent Fashion Designer.
This is very important for all aspiring models to make their portfolios to have an impact in the market & for visual publicity. This is done with expert guidance from the industry and Photo Shoot is done separately by an established and famous Fashion Photographer to the best advantage of the model.
Practice makes a perfect model & we give enough time and opportunity to practice at our modern state-of-the-art Modelling Lab to drive the best out of the model.
Skill Development Workshop on 50 Trendy & Innovative Hand Embroideries by Lakhotia Institute of Design
It's the day the world comes together annually to honour and inspire women while promoting equal rights, so what will you be doing on International Woman's Day this year (Tuesday, 8 March 2016)? In addition to the hundreds of events taking place around the Hyderabad (find one near you here), lakhotia Institute of Design will be offering free, 2 days workshop on 50 trendy & innovative types of hand embroidery (worth Rs
It was a balmy evening that saw the who's who of Hyderabad troop into a hill palace, where a charity fashion do was held in aid of children's education
- LID is the pioneering institute that caters competent and committed Human resources to Fashion Designing, Textile Designing, Interior Designing, Architecture Design, and Hospitality Management sectors. We, in Lakhotia Institute of Design impart to Total Quality Education (TQE) to enhance the students employable skills by means of practical teaching, training and moulding them into competent employee.